Custom Cakes Brisbane
How to order a custom cake?
Each of our novelty cakes is handcrafted and made with the utmost care and precision. Check out our popular selection of celebration cakes and create your truly memorable moment now.
Birthday Cakes Brisbane
Simply select your desired flavour and size, then personalise your cake with a hand-piped message, a birthday topper, or a sugar print picture.
- Do you deliver to Brisbane Northside and Brisbane Southside?
We currently deliver to Brisbane CBD, Clayfield, Kenmore, Indooroopilly, and more than 50 places. Check the full list here.
- Can I pick up the cakes by myself?
Absolutely yes! You’re welcome to visit our shops in Indooroopilly or Seven Mile Rocks to pick up your orders and say hello to us 🙂
- King of Cakes Taringa: 144 Indooroopilly Rd, Taringa QLD 4068
- King of Cakes Head Office: 39 Benronalds St, Seventeen Mile Rocks QLD 4073
- How many days in advance do I need to order my custom cake?
The more time you give us the better! Three business days is usually the minimum to process most custom cake orders.
- Do you make 18th and 21st birthday cakes?
Yes, we’re the best birthday cake shop in Brisbane. Let’s customise the most unique 21st birthday cakes for girls and boys! It can be funny, elegant, or novelty. For a simple and classic design, check out our loaded birthday cake.
If you couldn’t find anything you like from our best selling custom cakes, make an enquiry to create the perfect celebration cake in your mind!
- Do you have eggless cakes, vegan cakes, or Halal cakes?
If you have special dietary requirements or food allergies, please add your requirements into the note when placing the orders.
- What is the most popular birthday cake flavour?
Chocolate Mud Cake, Black Forest, Salted Caramel Butter, and Red velvet are well-loved. Check out our our classic cakes. Cookies and Cream cake is another go-to and popular among the people who love the combination of Oreo buttercream and chocolate drip.